Adoption Application ♡
THERE ARE MANY REASONS WHY ADOPTING A dog CAN BE A WONDERFUL and satisfying EXPERIENCE FOR YOU AND YOUR family. Gratitude and a big freedom smile is the hallmark of a dog whose life has been saved as it is driven away from the shelter. We ensure our dogs will have the best possible life by getting the best fit for both adopter and dog and having a good trainer available to help smooth out any problems that may arise.
Some reasons why adoption is the way to go are:
1. You're truly saving a life that you will look back on and think: how could someone have killed this remarkable animal! You will be as grateful as he or she is.
2. You'll get a wonderful, loving dog who will adore you and whom you will adore forever.
3. Pets are good for your health.
4. You are fighting against puppy mills.
5. Lastly, you will change your homeless dog's entire world and provide a loving home he would never have had without you.
We appreciate you taking the time and interest to help a dog in need of a fur-ever home. We will respond to your application in the order it was received. If you have any problems completing this application, and you believe you have followed these instructions, please email HappyHeartsGSDRescue@gmail.com for assistance.
Note: This application is NOT a commitment to adopt. The purpose of this application is to match you with the dog that will best suit your family and lifestyle. Typically, there is a 2 week Foster-to-Adopt period before your adoption is final. This will give you an opportunity to see if the dog seems to be a good fit for you. Our adoption donation is $300 for adults, and $400 for puppies under a year old. This donation only partially reimburses the rescue for the investment that we make in each dog's care. All donations go directly to our dogs.